top of page

Traveling from outside Canada

Visas and additional documentation

Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid Canadian visa. Learn more HERE


To find out whether you need a visa, please visit the Canada Immigration & Citizenship HERE 

Flying to Toronto

Most people arrive via the Toronto Pearson International Airport, serving the city of Toronto and its metropolitan area. The Toronto Pearson International Airport is located 27 km from the Carlton Cinema Theater. 


Depending on traffic, it's a 30 minute drive from the airport to the Carlton Cinema using the fastest route Gardiner Expy W and ON-427 N. 

bottom of page